Is it possible to transform your organization into an agile, business-aligned IT enterprise? Yes, with the right target and roadmap in place. However, you can’t change what you can’t see.
To do so, Business and IT really need to talk. They need to use a common language to describe the business, how it is designed, how it should work and be supported.
Both Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Management improve alignment between business goals and IT systems. Enterprise Architecture provides a framework for communication between business operations and technology to discuss and plan goals, strategies, required capabilities and information. It provides linkage between business goals and strategies to the technology supplying processes, services, and rules that support operations.
Any ideas or project related to Enterprise Architecture ? Please contact us
1. Application Architecture
When market demands change rapidly, a gap appears between business requirements and the IT infrastructure. An application architecture is required to sustain a competitive advantage in a fast-paced environment. Understanding your own application architecture is a premise for making sound business decisions. A proper application architecture will allow early identification of the organization’s technical needs and the capabilities available to support them, enabling you to better forecast integration and support costs.
Integra-co can provide strategic guidelines to the applications integration teams via a thorough understanding of all the applications from the following perspectives:
- Interoperability capability
- Links between applications, business processes, datasets and underlying technology
- Number of instances
- Performance and scalability
- Reliability and availability
- Application lifecycle stage
- Technological risks
2. Data Architecture
Data is the lifeblood of an organization. Successful data management requires much more than investment in technology—it also involves putting the processes and people in place to manage all aspects of the data lifecycle.
Data architecture defines how data is collected, stored, and processed to support business processes. A well-defined architecture helps you manage large amounts of data efficiently and improve business processes.
Integra-co helps clients manage the entire data life cycle to enable better management decisions, reduce risk and enhance productivity and operational efficiency.
3. SOA Architecture
Implement SOA to Increase Your Business Agility
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a strong approach that allows organizations to transform their operations in favor of a flexible Business-IT alignment. Integra-co’s expert SOA consultants focus on transforming IT organizations into ones that are business driven and strategically aligned.
We leverage SOA as a strategic wedge to drive sustainable competitive business. SOA also reduces business risks and helps meeting industry and government compliance requirements – by improving visibility into business operations.
Our expert consultants can assist you in reaching this smarter state. Specifically, we can help with:
- SOA Strategy and Roadmap Development
- Service-oriented Architecture and Infrastructure Solutions
- SOA Briefings, Workshops and Training
- SOA Competency Center and Center of Excellence
- Service-oriented Business Solutions
4. Application and Process Integration
Organizations often find that their heterogeneous application landscape is fraught with inefficiencies and duplication. This creates undesirable process bottlenecks which call for manual workarounds, inducing more errors and lower productivity. It ultimately hampers management oversight and significantly increases the cost of supporting the technology infrastructure.
Integra-co’s approach to application and process involves:
- An assessment of the organization’s environment, examining the work processes and the supporting current-state technology infrastructure;
- Then, Integra-co will recommend workflow and process improvements as well as areas where application consolidation or integration can create rapid ROI.
- Our consultants master standards & approach such APQC, E-tom, babok, pmbok, itil, cobit
With a more streamlined operation and aligned application environment, organizations can benefit from:
- Better business efficiency and effectiveness
- Reduced infrastructure operating costs
- Improved regulatory compliance